These high quality valves offer a cost effective means of removing condensate from compressors, receiver tanks, heat exchangers, drip legs and air dryers.
Float type drains are notoriously unreliable because they either lock up or continuously leak. These electronic drains eliminate this problem by providing regular controlled drainage, on time every time. The included ball valve strainer prevents contaminants from entering the valve.
This is a direct acting valve so no Diaphragms to replace!
- 1/2″ NPT inlet & discharge
- 1 year warranty
- Forged brass valve body with 4mm orifice
- Ball valve strainer installed on valve
- Adjustable on time .5 - 10 seconds
- Adjustable off time .5 - 45 minutes
- 230 psi max pressure
- Manual test button with led indicator
- 120 volt, 6 foot power cord with AC plug
- Stainless steel operator, Viton seals
- Nema 4
- Class F coil
- Hermetically sealed timer
- Dual surge protectors in timer
- Rugged ABS fire resistant housing
- Agency approval (CSA, UL, VDE & CE)